Thursday 2 February 2017

Shaman Chapter 5 ~

>>Here's the Chapter<<

Last time I got really busy just as I was finishing the chapter, well this time, I have a bit more.. time I guess. This chapter is from another perspective, there're quite a few of these actually. But the majority are from Momokawa-kun's. Anyway, enjoy the reading ~ gao!

Honestly speaking, I don't like the chapters with Yuuto. Not cause of him, cause of his harem. It's a bit suffocating. Am I self inserting as Momokawa too much? Maybe. Will it make the translation better. Hopefully, but probably not. Well, it's not like those chapters are all useless. They server for some good world building among other things. Well, I'll leave you to decide whether you like it or not.

In other news, I finally fixed up the sizing on chapters 1 + 2. They we're in fact looking way too big on mobile, which is what I usually read on. I'll focus on bettering the mobile experience from now. Well. Don't expect much. I'll also make sure no weird things, like chapters disappearing suddenly, happen. Again. Refer to the site catchphrase up top~

I wanted to say this a while ago, but didn't really remember when I was writing posts. Basically, there's too little fanart. No, I don't mean shaman. It's pretty new and doesn't even have official art. I was looking for Kuro no Maou artlewds on pixiv, and was surprised to see there's barely any. I mean really. Is it so little popular? *grumble grumble* Well anyway, If you see / make any neat fanart of shaman, or KnM, please be so kind as to let me know. I'll try and set up a system to advertise them on the chapter it's related to or something, so motivation?

Finally, though it's obvious, If you see any problems with the chapters, or site itself, please put a comment about it somewhere. I'll probably see it at some point. But yeah, no obligations, just relax and enjoy the chapter. That was all from this Lion, ~ gao~!